• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Little Joe II Kit #0892

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to The Rocketry Forum Kevin.

Any RC/RG kits you might be interested in selling ? If so please PM me.

Kevin

Kevin,

Thanks for the welcome. Everything in my workshop is just about the way I left it 13 years ago when I decided I had to concentrate on raising kids and dropped out of S8E. I don't think I actually have any kits, but I am probably going to sell some prototypes, older competition models and collectibles. I will hang on to my competition StingRay III and my last Cuda kit. I still have the tooling to build all the StingRays and the Cuda kits... I just need to get the motorcycle and car parts off my workbenches and clear out all the various rocket kits and built models hanging all over the place. It would be fun to do some aeromodeling again. I just need to complete some other projects.

- Kevin

It would be fun to do some aeromodeling again.

You'd certainly have had fun watching Jedi George win S8E/P at the Great Lakes Cup FAI event in June, this after not having flown in 11 years.

FAI Team flyoff will be next July, in Cincinnati. (hint, hint).

You'd certainly have had fun watching Jedi George win S8E/P at the Great Lakes Cup FAI event in June, this after not having flown in 11 years.

FAI Team flyoff will be next July, in Cincinnati. (hint, hint).

Yes. I had hoped I would be able to see some of the competition, But, unfortunately I was out of town. I think George has had lots of practice flying handlaunch. He said boosting was like riding a bicycle.

I haven't flown anything in 13 years...

Yes. I had hoped I would be able to see some of the competition, But, unfortunately I was out of town. I think George has had lots of practice flying handlaunch. He said boosting was like riding a bicycle.

While admittedly biased, I thought he has the best boost patterns out there.

[QUOTE}I haven't flown anything in 13 years...[/QUOTE]

You can still ride a bicycle, right? Same diff (see above)

We should also connect to compare cars (grin).

While admittedly biased, I thought he has the best boost patterns out there.

Goodness knows he has had enough experience. He probably has as many S8 boosts as anyone - ever.

We should also connect to compare cars (grin).

The only thing I am hanging on to is a '73 Corvette I own with my youngest son. 454, 4 spd. 3x,xxx showing on the odom.

Back