• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESTES Launch Pad and Controller

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketManDan

Reaction score
New "E" Pad & Controller $35

Both pad and controller are still in the box and never opened.

Price does not include shipping.

Last edited:
I decided to update the price

Price includes shipping....

I had Eddie Cato sign the box so I know it should easily increase the value.

I know, but there is one born every minute. Something tells me you watched South Park this week.

Sounds interesting, but I really need two. If you had two available at that price, I'd buy them immediately.

And don't worry about the shipping - I'll gladly pay for it. Would $140 for shipping cover it? I know that's cheap, but I'm only expecting slow Parcel Post at that rate - no need for fancy fast expensive shipping.

Sounds interesting, but I really need two. If you had two available at that price, I'd buy them immediately.

And don't worry about the shipping - I'll gladly pay for it. Would $140 for shipping cover it? I know that's cheap, but I'm only expecting slow Parcel Post at that rate - no need for fancy fast expensive shipping.

too funny! I'm starting to enjoy this thread.....

Funny thing is I do have two, but the second controller is used. The pad is brand new

OK decided to get serious. Both pad and controller is $35.00

You pick up the shipping. I'm thinking if I can remove the items from the box and fit them in a flat rate box I could probably save the buyer a few dollars on the shipping costs?

I'll let the buyer decide.

I'd go for it, but I'm not sure if my Vern Estes signed, limited edition safety key I got off E-bay would work.....

Back