EMRR troubles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdiscenza

Reaction score
Am I the only one who cannot seem to get into the reviews on EMRR?

When I go through the "What's New" links on the page, I can get to the reviews, but no other review links work.

I'm bummed since that's how I decide which LPR kit I wanna build next...

G.D.

Am I the only one who cannot seem to get into the reviews on EMRR?

When I go through the "What's New" links on the page, I can get to the reviews, but no other review links work.

I'm bummed since that's how I decide which LPR kit I wanna build next...

G.D.

just tried myself.
some of the reviews can be got to, such as the one on the what's new page, but i could not get throught to the olde ones when searching for them.
EMRR is in the process of changing ownership, so it might just be a transfer bug
have you contacted Nick via the feedback/report a problem at the bottom of the pages?

oh good its not just me then. descent rate tool works, links to reviews appear dead(haven't tried all of them :)).
rex

This just came on the EMRR mailing list:

EMRR Mailing List said:
Many are complaining that their reviews are no longer on the site...

... yep, true. I was working on the transfer and deleted the "viewable" files off of the wrong server. Sorry.

NOTHING IS LOST!

But, because of the dynamic nature of the site, these will all have to be rebuilt from the .DAT files. I run them in batches of 150 at a time, so it will take a few days to come back online with all the reviews.

Sorry.

<PASS THIS NOTE ON TO WHO YOU THINK SHOULD KNOW>

Back