Embroidered Vender or club shirts any interest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockethead

Reaction score
We just purchase a embrodiery machine. We are looking at doing t-shirt and polo shirts. We are looking to see if there would be any interest in vendors or club shirts. We would not have a min order but the more you order the cheaper they would be. You would send us the logo or picture you want on the shirt and we will put it there. I am looking at shirts right now to see what we can get.

Please let us know if there is a interest and and what you would like for us to make ie. t-shirts hats, polo etc.

Thank you
Tom

Weve been doing that for a few years now,embroidering logos on shirts and even nylon parachutes. Its normally not very cost effective unless you can get a larger order. also consider the online places that will take your pictures/logos and let you set up a website to sell your logos on merchandise. You get to keep everything you make over there costs. I hope you have better luck drumming up business than I had in this niche market.

Sweet! What would you charge for a small run of ball caps? Also instead of polos, how about Dickies style work shirts?

Back