Edmonds Twinsee problem

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwiggins367

Reaction score
I only got to fly my Twinsee twice. The first time, one of the wings was badly burned. The second time, another one of the wings burned off. My guess is that it was slowly burning during the flight. Before we could get to it to pick it up, the wing had burned off.

Have anyone had a similar problem with the Edmond's Twinsee?

I love the kit and would like to build another, but not if it will burn up after 1 or two flights.

Thanks

Can't say I've had a problem like that with my Twinsee. I did see that with my CiCI Stage 2 and Stage 2 Thunder, but that was on the canard and was easy to repair. At least until half of the Stage 2 Thunder flew away :)

kj

I don't have a Twinsee, but I had a similar problem with my Cici, after many flights, one day the boom burned halfway through. I attributed it to vectored thrust and the dreaded "poopy clay":kill:

I contacted Edmonds about the problem.

He mentioned that he had seen a similar problem before. It could not be explained. A week later, I had a box with a new Twinsee in it.

Thanks Edmonds!

Back