edmonds ivee question?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the tube should be BT20, provided you agree with that, what length should the tube be? I'm working a tribute scratch build

I'm 98% certain it's a BT-5. A B6/C6 would be way too much power for a glider this size. I had one way back in 2017 and got well over a minute on a 1/2A. Highly recommend a 1/2A3-2T for the first flight.

It looks like the tube should be BT20, provided you agree with that, what length should the tube be? I'm working a tribute scratch build
from RocketReviews this excerpt
https://www.rocketreviews.com/index...search&cof=FORID:10&ie=UTF-8&q=ivee&sa=Search
Contest Craft (by Rob Edmonds ... - EMRR's Model Rocket Review
archive.rocketreviews.com › reviews › all › edm_ivee2g
Thumbnail image

The Ivee 2G kit consists of a 13mm body tube, eleven (11) laser cut balsa pieces, a balsa nose cone, a Kevlar external shock cord, and a piece of tape

Thank you, I think that can be done. Cool looking rocket I've admired the Edmonds product for years. only recently decided I could afford to build some (a little late)
The Ivee was unusual. Most as I recall flew great built stock. Needed little if any trimming.

Really liked the CiCi2, but I was not successful in cloning it well . His designs were elegant in their simplicity.

Back