Ed Miller Passing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederocket

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you may remember Ed Miller a long time TRA and NAR member. ED was also a TAP for many years and if I remember correctly, one of the original group of TAP members. Ed was one of my TAP certifying officials.

When opening my email this morning there was an email from a MDRA club member with notification of Ed Millers passing on January 4 2021. Ed is another victim of cancer. Right now I can not find all the words to describe Ed, other than he was a real gentleman, an excellent model builder, and always willing to share his vast knowledge of model building, especially painting and finish work. Although we had not communicated much over the last couple of years, I will miss Ed as a friend.

Below is a link to Ed's obit. There is a video montage with quite a bit of his hobby rocket experiences shown. It shows many of his projects, including his saucer, used to certify L-3.

https://www.kreamerfuneralhome.com/m/obituaries/Edward-C-Miller/Memories?redirected=1

W. E. (Fred) Wallace
TRA 5763, TAP

Back