• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Dynastar Nose cones

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a longshot that someone has two laying around but I believe you can get them from Apogee. https://www.apogeerockets.com/Build...Power_Nose_Cones/PNC-56A_BT-70?cPath=42_47_60&

-Bob
Thanks Bob - Trying avoid Apogee simply because I think they are over priced and with shipping I'm paying $40 for them. Its cheaper to buy the kit, but I have all the parts here to scratch build one. I built one once before and liked it. I did a Snarky kit and upgraded everything to lit ply or basswood I forget? I had Sandman make a balsa nose cone, but that was $40 on the balsa nose cone. Thought about doing the same with the Lexxjet? $80 just on the nose cone and tail cone, not sure about putting that kind of money into it, but it would make gluing the stabilizer a lot compared to gluing it to plastic....

Ah, I understand that. The price of the nose cones really isn't too bad but the shipping usually seems pretty high. About the shipping though, maybe it's not really as bad as it seems. It seems to be pretty expensive if you mail anything other than a flat rate package and flat rate packages seem to have gone up. Haven't sent anything UPS lately so I can't speak about them.

-Bob

Ah, I understand that. The price of the nose cones really isn't too bad but the shipping usually seems pretty high. About the shipping though, maybe it's not really as bad as it seems. It seems to be pretty expensive if you mail anything other than a flat rate package and flat rate packages seem to have gone up. Haven't sent anything UPS lately so I can't speak about them.

-Bob
Agreed but I could buy the whole kit. What's sad is I can do an upscale to 4 inch on this and pay maybe $60 more. I guess I won't buy them.

Back