Discount Hobby Center.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by rvanstone
Well, after waiting more than a month for a Vostok order without recieving it as yet.

Sequence of events

Placed order on June 30th

July 8th recieved email reply from me that the rocket is being sent today.

July 21st Sent another email as to where is my order and ask for a tracking number, recieved reply that the order is in route.

Sent 2 more emails on 7/29 & 8/2 never recieved a reply

Call the number post and consta busy or no one answer.

After I see this thread I guess I better call my credit card company and cancel.

Ron
SO Screwed !!!!!!!!!

I know of this one company who will try like really really hard not to do you that way. They may not have as big a selection as DHC, but the variety is growing all the time. You can find a link to it in my sig;)

I will pay for good customer service next time. I will have to do a search before I order from anyone.I ordered about $80 worth of stuff a month ago and nothing. :mad:

This sucks.

Pssst...I have heard from some unreliable sources that you can contact DHC via phone from 5-6pm EST once a week, one day a week (the particular day is unspecified).

Folks,
Just call my credit card company in a attempt to be credited the amount that DHC charged. They are looking into the matter.

I will let you guys know waht happens

Ron

Originally posted by RocketboyG80
Pssst...I have heard from some unreliable sources that you can contact DHC via phone from 5-6pm EST once a week, one day a week (the particular day is unspecified).

I haven't had trouble at all reaching them by phone, 9 AM to 3 or 3:30 PM weekdays. Getting the information I want sometimes takes more than one call (ie. more than one day) but it works.

About 2 or 3 years ago, I ordered a large amount of 24mm and 29mm reloads from them. About a month later, half of them arived, the other half still hasn't showed up. I gave up on motors from them a long time ago.
I have ordered kits from them 4 or 5 times and they have always arived promtly, as long as you tell them to rush it.

They must have two differnet people filling orders. I have order several kits as well which arrived propmtly, but have never order motors or reloads.

Somtimes paying alittle more saves you a lot more! It costs money to run any company & if the price is too low, some thing has to give!
Aron

Somtimes paying alittle more saves you a lot more! It costs money to run any company & if the price is too low, some thing has to give!
Aron

Back