• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found CTI M2245 reload

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reinhard

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a CTI M2245 reload (Pro75-6GXL, Imax) for a BALLS group project. We pre-ordered a reload last year, but the vendor hasn't received it yet and I haven't been able to find another vendor that lists it in stock. Other reloads won't perform well enough (it's for an upper stage where motor performance has an outsized effect).

We need it at BALLS, but received an offer to help us get it transported there from LDRS, should a reload become available there.

Thanks in advance!

Reinhard

Edit: clarification

Last edited:
So wait......are you asking for an M2245, or are you asking someone to transport an M2245 from LDRS to Balls?

Is Tim the vendor and he will have it before Balls but you need someone to bring it to you?

Let me know. I am local to Tim, head to his place often to pick things up for my own projects, am also going to LDRS, as well as going to Balls.

Sorry, I didn't phrase that well. It's the first thing, we are looking for a reload.

In case someone attends LDRS but not BALLS who es willing to sell an M2245, we got an offer to have the reload transported. Thanks for your offer to help too!

Reinhard

Back