• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Cricut Work

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Kemker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a Cricut and are willing to do a custom template for me, please send me a PM. I need the Der Red Max parachute skull and crossbones cut out in masking film. Need it 8 inches by 10 inches. Planning on doing some jacquard/batik dying of a white silk chute and need a stencil to apply the gutta or wax.

Watching your thread @John Kemker because I could use a little more vinyl for my wardrobe too :)

Some of the lettering I want is smaller than the Custom Lettering that Sticker Shock offers ( 1-inch min height )

And I already tried to buy a Cricut 'for the granddaughters' ... didn't work with my wife.

Thanks for asking for this Q ... I never thought of it !

-- kjh

There may be a market for them. I wouldn't mind s 6-foot one Red Max Chute.

I will talk with my stencil supplier. I have someone doing a couple right now. I'll talk with him about doing more.

Watching your thread @John Kemker because I could use a little more vinyl for my wardrobe too :)

Some of the lettering I want is smaller than the Custom Lettering that Sticker Shock offers ( 1-inch min height )

And I already tried to buy a Cricut 'for the granddaughters' ... didn't work with my wife.

Thanks for asking for this Q ... I never thought of it !

-- kjh
Hello. I have a cricut. What kind of decals are you looking for?

Okay, just for everyone's info:

I've got a member that's also in Georgia who is already cutting the stencil. I need to update the tag for this thread to FOUND.

If the initial tests work out okay, I'll let folks know about me making some for them. If the two of us get it working well, we'll probably start branching out into other designs.

Hello. I have a cricut. What kind of decals are you looking for?
@Arakid01 --

Sorry about the delay in my reply.

I asked Tim if it was OK to give him credit here on TRF for the great work he did and he said it was OK so here goes ...

TRF member @tsmith1315 designed, cut and shipped my stickers yesterday and according to the USPS, they'll be here Saturday ( or so ).

Woo Hoo !

For Featherweight Mag Switch Fliers, Tim also came up with some VERY KOOL Mag Switch Airframe Marker Stickers to locate the Mag Switch inside your AV-Bay.

Way better than a sharpie mark on my tubes :)

Thanks for the offer @Arakid01 !

-- kjh

I should probably let Tim show off his Mag Switch Symbols for himself ( they are REALLY VERY KOOL ).

But this is an OR [Tools]->[Photo Studio]->[Export] of "La Pequeña Vulcanita 34" ( my new BT-55 Vulcanite Scale Model )

lpv-34-flight-pic.png

You can just make out the Mag Switch sticker on the AV-Bay if you click the .png and zoom ...

Thanks $1M to Tim and also to @neil_w for showing me how to make a pretty rocket in OR.

Last edited:
Back