cosmodrome rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmodrome

Trust me, It'll fly!
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, after getting hit with a couple of life's challenges all at once, I'm getting things moving again. Got some Nike Smokes, Nike Apaches, Black Brant IIs and Black Brant VCs almost ready. Give me a week or so to get things moving full steam again, them please start bugging my distributors for them ;). Will also have some Aerobee Hi's ready after I get this first batch out. Will also take inventory of Vostok parts and see what I can do about those little buggers.

The X-15 is going to be next year, at the earliest. This is going to the the most difficult kit by far for me to produce. Even more so than the Vostok. The Vostok, as many parts as it has, is still only tubes and cones. The X-15 is all kinds of stuff I've never dealt with before.

The X-15 is going to be next year, at the earliest. This is going to the the most difficult kit by far for me to produce. Even more so than the Vostok. The Vostok, as many parts as it has, is still only tubes and cones. The X-15 is all kinds of stuff I've never dealt with before.

:sigh: Patiently waiting... LOL

Mike, real glad you are up and going again. I have got to get one of those NA. Super good news! Tim Thomas

Hi Mike,

It's great to see you back on the forum! I'll be patiently waiting for word on your Lambda 4S...

Cheers,
Michael

Hi Mike,

It's great to see you back on the forum! I'll be patiently waiting for word on your Lambda 4S...

Cheers,
Michael

Started working on instructions, cover artwork, etc.... The mundane part of kitting. Still need to get a custom BT, decals, few other parts. Will keep everyone posted.

Back