Continue the Story

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He jumped into the open front seat of the vehicle, dropping the ring of grenade pins as the vehicle ascended smoothly away from the curb, heading into the east-bound altitudes. he counted 4 before triggering the stasis field on the briefcase.

The soft beep turned to a steady tone for the briefest of moments then fire and hell were released from the grenades, evaporating everything in close proximity.
The smile on the woman's face made Jacks blood turn to ice.
"The Guild will be very happy to know that I have finally found you. They have been quite upset with your insubordination" she sneered as the craft rapidly gained altitude.

Then Betty Joe woke up, completely healed and coherent, she immediately chastised the writer five posts previously, "My name is Bioloski, not Jablonski."

Last edited:
Removing the flask from her hip, Betty Jo unscrewed the cap. "Damn you Jack, how did you get away from me again?" She sighed. Tipping the small silver container to her lips she let the Tequila slide down her throat, "No time for salt and lime" She mused to herself "I need to find transport and get after that SOB."

That SOB Betty Jo speaks about is me (mystery man). I laugh with glee because unbeknownst to Betty Jo Jablonski . . . yes, I said Jablonski . . . I have a silver orb that I have been itching to try out on her Polish arse.

Jack looked at Betty Jo with a questioning look on his face, "Who the Hell is Jablonski. the character in this story is named Bioloski, you Poles are all the same, no respect."

Just then, Bacchus popped up with his toga flapping slightly in the breeze and asked where was the wine and the wenches... He had expected wine and wenches when he returned.

Betty Jo Jablonski speaks up and says, “here I am you bad boy.” Bacchus stared in surprise and said, “I thought you were Betty Jo Bioloski.” Betty Jo replies, “I took back my maiden name, Jablonski, and take my advice, never marry a Polish man, they’re horrible lovers.” “Now, let’s spill the wine and dig this girl honey.”

As the party commenced, Jack walked in and was greeted by Bacchus. Bacchus proceeded to introduce Jack to the other guests, “Jack, this is Betty Jo Jablonski, don’t call her Bioloski or she might shoot you.” Betty Jo Jablonski winked at Jack and gave him the pistol pull the trigger sign with her thumb and fingers. Betty Jo said in a bored voice, “Bacchus, Jack and I have already met.” Meanwhile, across the room were a few hitherto unknown characters in this sordid tale.

Betty Jo couldn't take it any more, she had to explain to hball55 who'd obviously never heard Fire Sign Theaters recorded radio shows.
Sorry even though you thinks it's Jablonski, it's not, it's Bialosky, and this moron Event Horizon doesn't know the correct spelling, it's Bialosky, Do your research you idiots, before you post. Oh yeah she said my other name is really Nancy. OK, OK now get on with this story. Here's a link to the episode about 2:45 into her name comes up.

Bacchus then cried out "I'll drink to that" and took another huge swig of wine from his bottle, and in doing so, spilling more of it on his large bare torso.

The party went on for hours, with Betty Jo Jablonski celebrating the dissolution of her marriage to that moron Bialosky. Meanwhile security removed another drunken moron with the unlikely name of Event Horizon, who was boring party-goers with babble about Fire Sign Theaters radio shows, and as security threw him out on his can, they stated, “May you never bore us again with that ridiculous and irrelevant storyline.”

Meanwhile, Betty Jo Jablonski spotted a particularly handsome guest from across the room. As she approached this handsome man, she says, “Pray tell, what is your name.” He answered, “Why my name is Ball, h Ball, but you can call me H.” Betty Jo asks, “What was that tune you were singing a moment ago?” H says, “That was just a song by Eric Burden and the Animals called Spill the Wine.” Betty Jo says, “I found one particular verse quite moving, “spill the wine dig that girl, spill the wine dig that pearl.” “What does it mean.” H says, “Come with me to the sleep chamber and it will all become very clear.”

Back