complex shroud software

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1400

Reaction score
I'm looking for a program that does complex transition shrouds. I saw on a while back but I forgot to bookmark the site and now I can't seem to find it. It wasn't free but it wasn't rsim expensive either. It was able to print templates for off-center cones and transitions, and it could make transitions from a cluster of tubes to a different cluster or single tube. As long as the tubes were against each other. I would really like to find this program or one like it if anyone is familiar with such, I'm getting tired of drawing everything out by hand and not being sure it's right until I test fit things.

Peace :cool:
Mike

The first is the one I had seen, I think the powerpoint is why I didn't bookmark it. Thanks rstaff.

The second, from pulserate, I had not seen before but am downloading now. It looks like it might do enough for now. Thank you shockwaveriderz.

I already have template widget from Matt Stum's site, very useful indeed. And the online calculator is a handy little tool. Thank you lalligood.

very helpful, everyone, and if anyone else knows of any others, please post.

Peace :cool:
Mike

Back