Come into the Chat!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan S.

Reaction score
hey more people should come into that chatroom, it is a great place and sometimes there are alot of people in there but not enough. I go in there and leave it open even though I am not at home and sometimes people dont even go in there, its a great way to chat.

go now ! ;)

i agree, when you in ther, its an oppourutnity to talk to fellow TRF'ers and it is really fun. Jus be sure to be carefel when Wik and Mike are in there together, there might me trout wars and "Kick Out Gmes" (see who can get kicked out for exsesive flooding first hehehe)

hahaha there are so many people, if you arent in there , yournot cool. Thats right, peer pressure ;) :p :p

Originally posted by karatekicker271
i agree, when you in ther, its an oppourutnity to talk to fellow TRF'ers and it is really fun. Jus be sure to be carefel when Wik and Mike are in there together, there might be trout wars and "Kick Out Gmes" (see who can get kicked out for exsesive flooding first hehehe)

He started it! :p

Phil

* hokkyokusei sits on chair stroking a white persian cat in front of a vast tank of irradiated cyborg trout...

Back