Closings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaar

Reaction score
Underdog Rockets will be closed next week. That is Saturday(3/19) to Saturday(3/26).

Furthermore, we have been talking for a while about a temporary closing for us. We are desperately trying to keep our heads above the water here. We have not officially defined the closing but it is going to be from April 15, 2005 to June 1, 2005. We feel that with the finals and the school year closing(exams :rolleyes: ) that we really need to focus on what is important here(not that you all aren't!).

Yes, we will be open this summer as of right now. We will then be looking toward next year's competition. :D

Everyone who has pre-ordered a Gamma III Optimized: I will try *hard* to get them out by Friday. If you want to place a pre-order for one, drop me a PM or email me! You will get free shipping. The kit can be seen here.

If anyone has questions, please don't hesitate to send me an email. Thanks to everyone for their support, it could not be done without you!

-Patrick Haarsgaard
[email protected]

I should clarify that by saying "keeping our heads above water," I said it pertaining to the work we have to do. I love it but boy, is it a lot!

I think I may have made it seem like we were in financial trouble.:confused:

I am sorry to hear this. I know it take allot of time to do this. If there is anything we can do to help you let us know.

Tom

Back