Chris' Rocket Supplies at NASA USLI this year?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammaraki

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Chris' Rocket Supplies will be at the NASA USLI competition at Huntsville this year?

I have a team that would like to have a motor delivered to the competition, we are flying from Washington state so we can't bring one with us!

Thanks!

Does anyone know if Chris' Rocket Supplies will be at the NASA USLI competition at Huntsville this year?

I have a team that would like to have a motor delivered to the competition, we are flying from Washington state so we can't bring one with us!

Thanks!
He usually comes, but he doesn’t bring his trailer. Why don’t you call him directly?

If Chris cannot be at the launch, I do drive down - you could have Chris ship the motor to me, and I can hand deliver it to you at the event.

I'm one of the NAR folks who helps run the range.

-Kevin

Thanks!

If you're willing to order from Impulse Buys I'd be more than happy to get the reload for you - assuming Jay has what you're looking for. I'll see Jay in person at least twice prior to going to Huntsville. Once this coming weekend and once in April...

Plus you might want to get in touch with NASA. I know they put out an email to the mentors a while back asking if people were willing to deliver reloads to the launch for folks in your situation.

I am happy to accept shipments for any SLI teams that needs it, and deliver it to them. Won't be the first motor I've carried to the event.

-Kevin

Check slide 32 of the 2023 FRR Q&A Presentation that was distributed to all SLI participants - team members and mentors alike. There are several options listed there as well. @DAllen is one of those options.

Suggest contacting CS Rocketry directly. He is usually pretty responsive, even got me a detailed invoice that I needed, within 4 hours. I didn't need it that fast but he was that quick about it.

I am happy to accept shipments for any SLI teams that needs it, and deliver it to them. Won't be the first motor I've carried to the event.

-Kevin

Same. I'm leaving Wednesday of launch week, if that matters any. I just didn't want to put my name on the official slides ;)

I am doing a delivery, but not attending the entire event. Ill likely deliver Friday evening after all punch tickets have been issued so teams can order any replacement stuff needed. I don't frequent here much anymore so email or calling is usually best.my schedule also only reflect launches I bring the trailer to.

Back