Certification Tripoli L-3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exracer

Reaction score
I was shocked when I sent payment to Tripoli for my membership.Got the paper work and the card and it had L-0 on it. Looks like if you are outthe system for over a year you lose all certification and have to start over. Iguess I understand their point to keep membership up to date. So here we goagain with L-1
Looks like a lot of Rocketries’ out there getting into thehobby and having fun with the fire-smoke and noise. I going to build a LOCEZI-65 for the L-1 & then put a altimeter bay on it and go for the L-2.Thinking about posting a Build session with photos and share it all of you.
Still Shocked $$$$$$$

Well, look at the brighter side...if you've already gotten L3 and have only been away for a year, you can maybe try to recert 1-2-3 all the same day...I've heard of a few other cases of it being done and that would be mad bragging rights! :)

With NAR, cert level is reinstated along with membership.

I considered NAR membership part of my L3 certification cost, because theirs is for life. I still certified with Tripoli, then submitted the successful paperwork to NAR.

Back