Case protection that Wildman Uses?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majordude

Swimsuit Model
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
What is this blue mesh stuff used to protect cases (and where can I buy it)? Or... is there something better?

Attachments

• 485579-f61399b39d1b6c7509d19a9ee458f070.jpg
    485579-f61399b39d1b6c7509d19a9ee458f070.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
What is this blue mesh stuff used to protect cases (and where can I buy it)? Or... is there something better?
Not sure, but I believe that comes on every new Aerotech case over the last few years, since its been on every one of my new casings purchased over the last 4 or so years. Uline sells it as well as \

Railbuttons.com (a fine rocketry vendor), Railbuttons sells it in 4' and 10' lengths for prices of $2.50, $5.00, and $7.00 depending on diameter needed plus shipping of course which shouldnt be too bad since it can be shipped rolled or folded.

Last edited:
Not sure, but I believe that comes on every new Aerotech case over the last few years, since its been on every one of my new casings purchased over the last 4 or so years. Uline sells it as well as \

Railbuttons.com (a fine rocketry vendor), Railbuttons sells it in 4' and 10' lengths for prices of $2.50, $5.00, and $7.00 depending on diameter needed plus shipping of course which shouldnt be too bad since it can be shipped rolled or folded.
I have also used the Railbuttons version. Fairly economical if you're only looking to replace a couple

Back