• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Can't find Art Applewhite's D5 Sabre or Stealth

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looking for plans or kit of AA's D5-P Sabre/Stealth.

The D5 versions of these kits were very short lived and no plans were posted. They tended to spin a lot and occasionally would be headed down under power. The spinning also could cause burn-through of the thin walled, long burn motor. I think Art eventually decided that having a few kits for the D5 wasn't worth the trouble.

Thanks rstaff3.

I got teased on EMRR. Oh well. You know of any kits or plans that call for the D5? I mean besides scratch building.

OOOPS! As it turns out, I'm responsible for both entering those into EMRR AND was supposed to be responsible for tagging them as OOP. My bad. I'm glad you caught that for me :)

I personally know of no kits for those motors, although there are many you could convert.

Back