• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Rocketry Warehouse Lil' Rascal SE & Bullpup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimson Flames

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for an older kit from Rocketry Warehouse. The Little Rascal 4" SE. I'd prefer a kit, but if one of those can't be found, I will take either a built rocket or at the minimum the nose cone from one.

I'm also hoping to find a Bullpup kit from Composite Warehouse. This one, I'm only interested in the kit, not a built rocket. For those that will ask, one has been on order, but I have no indications of getting it anytime soon.

Thanks in advance for any help finding these.

Hi,

I have an original 4" nosecone. Very heavy cloth inside.

It has a few ounces of shot in it holding a 1/4" alltread in place for a sled. Also has 3 vent holes in the shoulder with a 1/2" hole for a switch. So it's far from new but in perfect shape.

If your interested I can take some pics.

Hi,

I have an original 4" nosecone. Very heavy cloth inside.

It has a few ounces of shot in it holding a 1/4" alltread in place for a sled. Also has 3 vent holes in the shoulder with a 1/2" hole for a switch. So it's far from new but in perfect shape.

If your interested I can take some pics.
Sure, I'd like to see a pic, but I think we might be talking about 2 different nose cones. The original from the kit I'm thinking of has a fiber wound 3/1 nose cone. Does that match yours?

Is this the Lil Rascal you're talking about?

Screenshot_20230827_083419_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is the nosecone from that kit. I built the kit to have the electronics in the nose using a 4" bulkhead over the centering ring held in place with the 1/4" all thread.

20230827_084753.jpg
20230827_084729_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20230827_093721.jpg
    20230827_093721.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Yep, the kit I bought was the original and was offered at a 50% off introduction price well over 10 years ago.

Back