Buck Rogers Thunderfighter Starfighter build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this thread is not a waste of your time!
I'm still working on this conversion.

Last night, I didn't get to sleep at all, no, no, nooooo! (luv that song!)

I did a little work on this project last night. Not much, but at least it's moving forward.

Looking cool Big"D". Im sure it will fly.You have a nack at making rocket planes fly.

I happen to have one in my pile-o-kits. Am not computer savvy enough to scan the parts. If someone is interested .....I can send them my kit......
I DO want it back!!!!! PM please
Mark T

Nice of you to offer your kit for a scan, but I think someone has already done that. Let me look and see if I can find it.

Found it! Tell you what, measure your cardstock parts sheets, length and width and post them here so someone can use them as a referance.

https://www.spacemodeling.org/JimZ/cen5335.htm

Last edited:
QUOTE=dlazarus6660;263650]I'm still picking at it.[/QUOTE]Looking good Big "D". Dont know if ya seen my post..I lost the big fields for flying. They stopped plowing at the top of the hill. :mad::(:mad::(
Guess its back to school for me.
I do know the guy that owns the fields across from Aldriches store.
Thats on the left north of me about 1-1/2 miles.(the store)
Ill check with him.I know they have the "Prop Busters" ( RC Airplane club) there in the summer.Dont see any issue with the guy letting me.
I used to drink and party with him back in the day.
That should score me some points........:cheers: :roll:

I'm still picking at this build and I'm on a minor crossroads. What to do about the nose cones?

Thunderfighter 001.JPG

Thunderfighter 002.JPG

Thunderfighter 003.JPG

I'm still picking at this build and I'm on a minor crossroads. What to do about the nose cones?
Can you fill the paper ones with spray foam? Or cut some styro and paper them/ stick some styro inside the paper ones??
I DONT KNOW,YOUR THE PLANE ROCKET GUY!!!!!!!!:wink:

Back