• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BSD Diablo Kit w/ G10 fins

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarrym

Reaction score
Now SOLD.

Wow - go away for a couple years and a lot has changed! My first post here, but I was a regular on the old TRF. Look me up in the archives under the same user name.

Due to a move and career change, I'm selling off most of my LPR to HPR stuff and some EX equipment, stay tuned for new items and let me know if there is anything you need or are looking for. Most items will be posted here first and then listed on Ebay if they don't sell here in a day or so.

First up - a new, never opened 2nd generation BSD (i.e. Scott from Just Rockets) 3" Diablo kit, custom cut with G10 fins. This kit includes a 29mm motor tube, but with the G10 fins can be modified to take 38mm to 54mm motors.

Specs as follows: 3" diameter, 26" long. Nylon 24" chute, rail buttons, precut G10 fins, plastic nosecone, and excellent quality die-cut vinyl graphics (as shown on box picture) also included.

Good review of the stock Diablo kit here: https://myemrr.com/reviews/all/bsd_diablo3.shtml I had an original BSD Diablo, flew the heck out the 1st and lost it at Lucerne - missed it so much I bought this kit to replace it. It would be an excellent Level 1 kit for someone, or an easily modified L2 hot rod if you are so inclined.

I paid $65 for this kit, it is new and unopened. Asking $45 plus USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping at cost.

PM or Email me with questions. Thanks!

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

Last edited:
Back