• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Brand new Cesaroni 54mm Starter Set for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnmon88

Reaction score
Selling a brand new, never used, Cesaroni 54mm Starter Set. There was a problem with the anodizing process from the factory on the spacers, but they work just fine. They slide in and out of the motor cases with no problem. Comes complete with 6g case, 3g case, 2 spacers, aft closure, and DAT tool. Asking $175 shipped. PayPal accepted and preferred. Thank you!

CTI 1.jpg
Spacer 1.jpg
Spacer 2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Chris, Sharon and I both use CTI 54mm motors, so these will fill in when we both want to fly the same load. I ordered two 54mm 6xl cases from Wildman last month also, one to replace the lost "Energizer Bunny".

After both Chris and I contacted USPS regarding this package, it showed up today. Priority mail delivered 10 days after it was sent. Much thanks to Chris for following up on this and everything came through in good order.

Wayne, I am so glad that your package arrived. I cannot begin to imagine what kind of crap happened to make that thing take so long to get to you. Heck, I could have walked it to you in less time...LOL!! Now go fly the heck out of them...:flyingpig:

Back