Boost Glider???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasticpaul

Reaction score
Does anyone have plans for boost glider rocket similar to the shuttle or another design. I would like to build one but don't like kits.

Go to Narts web site, they used to have a book of plans for US record designs, Had lots of very nice BG and RG gliders.
JimZ and ye ole rockets have lots of plans for gliders, you just have to know which ones your looking for.

Thanks guys, What have you been up to John? I rolled some 47" tubes this week-end.......I shouls have no problem getting a 40"+ chute in them.......

Greg, Thanks for the links I looked through them briefly and already saw some things that got my interest.

Anybody know where I can get details on doing something like the shuttle models, from scratch. Stuff like how to release the plane and other details that are not part of standard rocket construction.

Thanks In Advance, Paul

Thanks, I down loaded some of those plans and now I need to decide which one(s) to build.

Back