• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big Lot of L2-sized Hardware, $858 Value, $150

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophecy

Reaction score
Just trying to move this stuff out, being sold as a lot:

Aerotech brand 75/1280 complete motor, $314 from Wildman, used once and cleaned meticulously

Dr. Rocket brand 54/1280 complete motor, $144 from Wildman, used once and cleaned meticulously

Loki 54/1200 complete motor, $140 from Loki, used once and cleaned meticulously

Loki 38/740, 2 of them, used once each and cleaned meticulously. $90 each from Loki

Loki 38/480, used once and cleaned meticulously, $80 from Loki

All yours for $150 plus shipping. PayPal as a gift or add 3%. [email protected] or PM here.

IMG_20130604_155112_930.jpg

:y:What A DEAL!!! Chad can I make you an offer on the Loki 54-1200?

Seems paypal has gotten wise to the loophole - payments can no longer be marked as gift. If "sending money to family or friends" is chosen, a fee is calculated for the sender of the payment. This fee is waived if the payment is coming from your paypal balance, not if you pay with credit/debit. Payment sent BTW.

Nice Grab Chad. Lemme know if you want to unload any of those LOKI cases.

Nice Grab Chad. Lemme know if you want to unload any of those LOKI cases.

You're second in line on that. I've been curious of the Loki system lately, I'm excited to give it a try!

Back