Best Size

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPR contest: pleas take time to read ALL info about rockets in other thread

• marcm

• Fore Check

• Chicagonative17

• Balltip

• Paulk

• marcm

• Fore Check

• Chicagonative17

• Balltip

• Paulk

Results are only viewable after voting.

phaar

Reaction score
First off, what is your favorite size rocket?? LPR, MPR, or HPR? I just wanted to see the average of what everyone likes. Personally for me, I like MPR-HPR.

no fair....you gave two answers to your own question.....

I preferr midpower, but like them all !

but that's only because i haven't had the opportunity to fly any HPR birds yet!
:(

I am addicted to AP in general...... But I like building and flying the bigger ones, you know the ones that you can reach your entire hand into (like Tim Allen said "More Power!!!!")

I hate the bigs ones, I mean, the idea is grand when it is first conceived...but you can't wait to get started on that 7.5" dia whatever, and half way through your begging for it too end...the sanding, the glueing the sanding sanding sanding more glueing and still more sanding...the money, the painting, the designing.

...but the motors that go in the 7.5 inchers, will also go in the 5.5 inchers...half the sanding, and twice the altitude from the same HPR motor choice.

I think it would be safe to say that I am partial to HPR, but I love to fly mpr as well (right now mpr is still an affordable AP fix)

I declined to vote as there could have been more catagories to the poll...Mid & High power, water power, stomp power :rolleyes:

actually I voted HPR...

If air or water power had been on there, would you have voted for one of them?

Back