Astro Vision camera.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laming

Reaction score
I have a new Astro Vision camera.that has never been used. I downloaded the program and went through the protocall for testing the camera. It states that there are no pics in the camera each time I try a test download. This happened on both my lap top and desk top. I realize this is an old item. I tested the batteries and all are at 1.72 volts. Am I doing something wrong or did the cameras have a lot of problems? I know the item was discontinued. Are there any fixes available?

Turning the camera off will wipe the pictures / videos. There is no flash memory in this camera the pictures are stored in RAM. Also you may need to be running Win XP to run the software.The instructions are available on Estes's web site.

Thank You. I have the original printed instuctions . My lap top is windows 8 , and desktop is windows 10. after I follow the instructions for downloading and the camera confirms I took either the pics or video, when I plug the camera into the computer, it indicates that there are no pics on the camera. Will I be able to use the camera?

Back