• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Assorted Tubes and Nose Cones

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang- living in the wrong place AGAIN! I would trade a cable cutter for ...oh wait, that's not gonna work....

I do have a big box that I can fit most of the big tubes in. No idea what shipping charges would be though. (I only have one very big box though, so.....)

Yeah, I probably don't have it either but I have two rockets that need nose cones and I thought this was a good deal. :)

I actually just got all of the large sized tubes in a single box and would love to see them go in a package together. Shipping wont be cheap, maybe $75-115 (fedex) depending on buyer location, but I will sell for cheap, I just want them out since they are taking up too much space in my room.

Last edited:
Update - asking $400 for EVERYTHING listed and that includes shipping

Package received, very good communication and ship speed.

I've never purchased a LOC nosecone before... the mold marks are pretty significant, is this typical?

Thanks!

Got the 3" PR cone yesterday in perfect shape-- Thanks!

Hey Dan-

Hello from Texas. Was wondering if you ever got the Mega Nuk and Black Rock refurbished. Curious to hear what their fate was.

Hope you are well.

Steve H

Hi Steve, how have ya been?

I bought a 5" Von Karmon cone for the Blackrock, and last year stripped it to bare glass, re-did the fillets and removed the glass from the repair coupler and beveled the ends a bit, will leave that natural carbon when it gets painted. Even have the decals made, that will take my 4" Kosdon motor if I ever get around to mixing propellant.
The Nuke is a whole different story. It will fly at URRF again this year in its new incarnation on a M5100 being made by Gerald Taylor. Check out the featured flights page at www.urrf.org in a day or 3 I will have a pic of it up. Should be a cool (or very cool) flight. Hopefully, just cool.

Har har! Actually, we 'borrowed' a road cone for a fibreglas transistion layup a few years ago. Ya gotta get the new ones that haven't been run over yet.

Hi Steve, how have ya been?

I bought a 5" Von Karmon cone for the Blackrock, and last year stripped it to bare glass, re-did the fillets and removed the glass from the repair coupler and beveled the ends a bit, will leave that natural carbon when it gets painted. Even have the decals made, that will take my 4" Kosdon motor if I ever get around to mixing propellant.
The Nuke is a whole different story. It will fly at URRF again this year in its new incarnation on a M5100 being made by Gerald Taylor. Check out the featured flights page at www.urrf.org in a day or 3 I will have a pic of it up. Should be a cool (or very cool) flight. Hopefully, just cool.

Sounds awesome-would love to see some pics.

Good luck on the flight! Wish I could be there this year-

S

Package received, very good communication and ship speed.

I've never purchased a LOC nosecone before... the mold marks are pretty significant, is this typical?

Thanks!

Yeah - 2-3 marks on 2 sides. Circle with 3 lines. I scrape them off with a razor.

Lucas
The 38 and 54 MM nose cones showed up today. Great shape. Thanks.

Back