Apogee Level 2 Build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics my wife took before my L2 flight. It landed on some rocks and the paint job is dinged up now.
Xvd2Fwt.jpg

IZhFYgR.jpg

8kC2Rlt.jpg
Looks great! And every rocket deserves a few battle scars. Just like every canoe or kayak should have some scratches on the bottom. Shows that you use them!

A few pics my wife took before my L2 flight. It landed on some rocks and the paint job is dinged up now.
Xvd2Fwt.jpg

IZhFYgR.jpg

8kC2Rlt.jpg

Xvd2Fwt.jpg

IZhFYgR.jpg

8kC2Rlt.jpg
Wow. I'm glad I caught this. It looks amazing and congratulations on the L2. She'll fly amazing as dual deploy! Best of luck with the L3 goal!!

Wow. I'm glad I caught this. It looks amazing and congratulations on the L2. She'll fly amazing as dual deploy! Best of luck with the L3 goal!!
I'm going to get the parachutes reconfigured today for Dual-deploy, and already have the CTI K630 I bought in 2012 before I got messed up. I just need to test the CO2 ejection systems. next. After this rocket flies successfully on Dual-deployment, then it's done. It will be a display rocket on top of my Lp (records) unit.

The Level-2 is a new kit now. I looked around and could not find a RockSim or OR file on this original model. Anyone have one?

Back