Anyone know how to get ahold of Quest?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to email or call Quest Aerospace? I can only find vendor pages for them.

I went out today and got a new Micro Maxx Tomahawk starter set. Took it home, set it up and fired that puppy! The bird landed on the roof. :( I was able to get it, but it appears the motor retainer clip (which also has the fins on it) flew off at ejection or impact. Not a big deal, I'll buy a new one or make one.

The bigger deal: When I went to put it away, I went to remove the battery and the connector piece broke off. :mad:

Not a good intro to the micro maxx stuff. All fixable, but I'd like to talk to someone there.

Originally posted by Jase
Does anyone know of a way to email or call Quest Aerospace? I can only find vendor pages for them.

Not a good intro to the micro maxx stuff. All fixable, but I'd like to talk to someone there.

Here ya go:

800-858-7302
or
602-582-3438

Good luck,
Patrick

Well, I finally got hold of Luis at Quest and they are sending me a new MMX launch tower. Along with a new Tomahawk rocket for it.

:D:D:D

I have had good luck with Quest CS also. Bought a Spin Fin and the nose cone was bent pretty bad. Called them up and they sent me a whole new kit. Arrived at my door 3 days after the phone call. Wish more companies operated that way.

Ron

Back