• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

ALPS Printer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx774

Reaction score
I have a refurbished ALPS MD-1000 printer for sale. Before Alps USA stopped refurbishing their line of printer and stopped supporting the printers I sent in a Alps MD-1000 printer for complete refurbishing. They charged me the usual amount and I received a complete refurbished ALP MD-1000 printer.

I have never used or taken the printer out of the box. So in essence the printer is "brand new" from ALPS USA (NEVER USED OR TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX).

As metioned in my earlier posting, I'm getting out of the hobby so I'm selling this printer.

Any offer over $200 plus shipping. Again, this printer has never been used or taken out of the box since ALPS USA sent it to me.

Also for sale is a ALPS MD-5000 printer, used 4 times since being refurbish by ALPS USA. Year ago, I thought about making my own decals but it wasn't too easy for me as I'm not very good with editing software.

Asking best offer over $300, plus shipping.

SOLD!

Last edited:
not to sound mean, but what's special about APLS printers? never heard of em but they sound pretty high quality. do they print stuff good for rocketry?

jwilder- ( you wouldn't perhaps be the j wilder who raced AMX production sedans at Riverside back in the day are you? If you are I'm Dave!) anyways- the ALPS printer was the go-to printer of the day for water-slide decals as they had the entire rainbow of ink cartridges including gold and silver (and white!) and had the ability to scale up or down depending on your needs. These are very cool and highly collectable as entire businesses were build around these back in the good ole days. You could conceivably make a reproduction of any decal sheet you wanted to with this. Grab it if you can...sounds tempting, but my wife's crapometer is already redlined! Ink shows up on e-bay every so often. Hope this answers a little bit.

jwilder- ( you wouldn't perhaps be the j wilder who raced AMX production sedans at Riverside back in the day are you? If you are I'm Dave!) anyways- the ALPS printer was the go-to printer of the day for water-slide decals as they had the entire rainbow of ink cartridges including gold and silver (and white!) and had the ability to scale up or down depending on your needs. These are very cool and highly collectable as entire businesses were build around these back in the good ole days. You could conceivably make a reproduction of any decal sheet you wanted to with this. Grab it if you can...sounds tempting, but my wife's crapometer is already redlined! Ink shows up on e-bay every so often. Hope this answers a little bit.

that sounds pretty friggin awesome :O i hope someone in so-cal can buy it so i can mooch :D i don't have a wife, but my parents' crapometer is full too XD:cry:

I have a refurbished ALPS MD-1000 printer for sale. Before Alps USA stopped refurbishing their line of printer and stopped supporting the printers I sent in a Alps MD-1000 printer for complete refurbishing. They charged me the usual amount and I received a complete refurbished ALP MD-1000 printer.

I have never used or taken the printer out of the box. So in essence the printer is "brand new" from ALPS USA (NEVER USED OR TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX).

As metioned in my earlier posting, I'm getting out of the hobby so I'm selling this printer.

Any offer over $200 plus shipping. Again, this printer has never been used or taken out of the box since ALPS USA sent it to me.

Also for sale is a ALPS MD-5000 printer, used 4 times since being refurbish by ALPS USA. Year ago, I thought about making my own decals but it wasn't too easy for me as I'm not very good with editing software.

Asking best offer over $300, plus shipping.

I will not negotiate the printer prices, if it doesn't sell on TRF, it will on ebay!

BOTH PRINTERS SOLD!

awhhhh...ratfarts! I almost had a good sales campaign going on with the 'better(?) half"...then I had to tell everybody how cool these were...duh!! Apparently the 7 foot rocket in the living room with grey primer on it conflicts with her sense of style...I think it goes well with all the other *rocket crap*. Score: Crapometer 1; Dave 0....may have to wire dog house for DSL...

Back