• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Alpha III nose cone and Hi-Flier decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolarYellow

Basket of deployables.
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just a couple of parts I figure some rocketeers are likely to have sitting around, taking up space, that have only not found the trash can because they "might be useful some day."

Alpha III nose cone - used and scratched is OK
Hi-Flier decals from the kit

Kinda want to build a rocket that uses each of these. Really don't want to buy a whole rocket kit to get the one part I want to use.

Looking to pay the cost of postage plus maybe a couple bucks, or maybe meet at an ROC Lucerne, TRA Houston, or NAR JSC launch.

I'm sure I can come up with an Alpha III/IV/VI nose cone I could share. I'd have to mail it to you, since I'm not headed to any of those launches. Any chance you're coming to help at the WSMC near Austin in a couple of weeks? Or NARAM-64?

Probably not going out to ROC until like November. Want me to look around for the decal set? I’m sure I could find one.

I know that, and no, it doesn't matter. Used and scratched might get painted another color. Just looking at shape, really.
I have a white version of the nose cone. It's the same profile and has the same eye hook attachment point as the Alpha III. It's yours if you want it and don't mind chipping in a couple bucks for shipping. PM me your address.

IMG_4876.JPG

IMG_4877.JPG

I don't have the decal, but Jim Bassham with Bad Boy Rocketry does on eBay for $1.99 plus shipping - see https://www.ebay.com/itm/325329772574.

Just a couple of parts I figure some rocketeers are likely to have sitting around, taking up space, that have only not found the trash can because they "might be useful some day."

Alpha III nose cone - used and scratched is OK
Hi-Flier decals from the kit

Kinda want to build a rocket that uses each of these. Really don't want to buy a whole rocket kit to get the one part I want to use.

Looking to pay the cost of postage plus maybe a couple bucks, or maybe meet at an ROC Lucerne, TRA Houston, or NAR JSC launch.

I have the Hi Flier decals. If you still need them PM me your address? I can send them out will just cost me a stamp

It looks like @jhill9693 has a well-used (later) Quasar nose cone. That is the same mold, just different colored plastic, as Alpha III (red or orange), Alpha IV (black) or Alpha VI (metallic pink-ish). Since he has his readily to hand, I'd take it if I were you.

Back