Aerotech Videos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
On RMR there was an idea posted for those who use AT reloads or build their rockets. The idea went something like this. Save the AT videos from their website and load them on a laptop to take with you to a launch as a reference tool

So, here are the links:

These are all Quicktime videos. You can save them locally by using the trusty right-click and save as technique

I also have the Initiator build series and some PR and political videos. I'll put the links up if there is any interest.

Keep in mind these are the property of Aerotech and should not be sold, spindled or mutilated.;)

Great idea !

I'm not used any Aerotech hardware/reloads yet, but these are quality, and excellence resources. Thank you !

excellent!
i'm just starting with the relaods and watching the videos helped!
thanks!

I think what makes reloads difficult for the first time user is the naming conventions. Most of the reload assembly is text. When the text calls for O-rings, seal discs, and tube do-hickie all in one sentence, the reader tends to bloom a question mark over their head. Does Aerotech have a reload parts picture with names labeled? I think a video tutorial on site is a great idea. To anyone building an RMS motor for the first time, make sure you watch the video and properly identify all of the parts that come with your reload kit. Great PSA Hospital.

Back