• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech motor cases. 24mm-54mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHansom

Reaction score
These are cases I purchased for my beginning RMS and for my level 1 and 2
RMS 24/40 shows wear but fully functional.
RMS 29/40-120
RMS 29/240 1996 Mfg.
RMS 38/600 1996 Mfg.
RMS 54/1280 1997 Mfg.

Cases only, seal disk is there to keep them from rolling. All in excellent condition with anodizing showing no wear and still very black.

$250 includes shipping to Continental U.S.

IMG_1930.jpgIMG_1939.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very new to this - no RMS hardware yet, never flew anything bigger than an Estes 24 mm black powder D. I can't imagine needing anything beyond the 24 and 29 mm. Are they complete? I.e. all I have to do is order reloads? And are you willing to break them up?

Much thanks for your time.

The RMS 24/40 and 29/40-120 he showed are complete, so you'd just need to buy reloads and follow the directions to build them. It is good to get some of the right kind of grease for assembly as well, but it lasts a long time.

The 29/240 and larger cases are just tubes only and need forward & aft closures as well as seal disks sometimes.

Obviously no clue if he'd split it up, but depending on the $ vs split, I might be willing to commit to the 29/240, 38 and 54 cases.

Sandy.

I'm very new to this - no RMS hardware yet, never flew anything bigger than an Estes 24 mm black powder D. I can't imagine needing anything beyond the 24 and 29 mm. Are they complete? I.e. all I have to do is order reloads? And are you willing to break them up?

Much thanks for your time.
Hi
Sandy is corect the 24 and 29mm hobby motors are compleate and ready to use. The other 29mm, 38mm and 54mm cases would need end clouseres. As of now Im not looking to offer them for purchase separately. Sounds like you and Sandy could work out a deal. Shoot me a PM with a offer, we can make everyone happy on this!!

Back