• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech J415W-L Reload, NIB, Portland, OR Area

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCotner

Reaction score
Hi TRF! I've been around the forum a bunch, though I admit this my first time in the yard sale section of the forum.

I have an unopened Aerotech J415W-L reload. The anti-static bag is still sealed; reload contains all parts, it has never been dropped (since I bought it at least). Liner appears intact. Some trivial oxidation on one grain is visible but that was there when I bought it.

I purchased it for a rocket that I didn't finish, then I had to move back home to Portland after a job fell through. I've kept it all this last year, trying to make it to a HPR launch in the NW, but darn if no one ever flies HP up here in the clouds and drizzle. I am starting at SpaceX in three weeks to the day, and they are flying me down to California-which is great-but no mover is going to move a rocket motor.

I paid $93 for it; I'll ask $75. I live north of Portland OR, in Vancouver WA. I'm going to say local pick up only (certainly I can't ship the thing), but I might be able to meet a buyer halfway.

Cash/Paypal/Check accepted, PM if interested.

IMG_9582.jpg
IMG_9583.jpg
IMG_9585.jpg

If you're going to the OROC launch this weekend, I'd be interested in buying it from you there.

If you're going to the OROC launch this weekend, I'd be interested in buying it from you there.

If Chris isn't heading to the launch, I'd bet another OROC member would help ferry the motor.

-Kevin

Well that was going to be my next proposition. I was also wondering if he would like me to post this to the OROC email list as well.

Well that was going to be my next proposition. I was also wondering if he would like me to post this to the OROC email list as well.

Probably a good idea; I was talking with him and he said the launch is too far away.

Sure, thanks! I'f take it to OROC, but if I could get to OROC, I'd probably fly it myself =p

Back