AeroTech Information Release 4/25/05

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garoq

Reaction score
AeroTech Information Release

4/25/05

Rouse-Tech Authorized as New AeroTech Hardware Manufacturer

AeroTech has authorized Rouse-Tech of San Jose, CA (https://www.rouse-tech.com/) as a new manufacturer of AeroTech-licensed reloadable rocket motor hardware including forward closures, casings, and aft closures.

Gary Rosenfield, President of RCS Rocket Motor Components (RCS), Inc. stated "I'm really excited that Tom is licensed with RCS as an RMS™ hardware manufacturer. Tom has accumulated a great deal of business experience over many years with his contracting company and more recently with his Rouse-Tech line of CO2 deployment devices, which I believe is directly applicable toward running a successful rocket motor hardware business. I look forward to working with Tom to help improve the availability, quality and diversity of RMS™ hardware."

For the 2005 flying season, Rouse-Tech will be manufacturing the complete line of AeroTech hardware which will include the smaller sizes of 18mm, 24mm and 29mm hardware sets. Rouse-Tech hardware will be available in two types: Standard Gold anodized hardware (which will feature a unique "hard anodized" aft closure) as well as Deluxe Hard Anodized hardware (forward closure, case and aft closure manufactured with military spec hard anodizing). The special order Deluxe Hard Anodized hardware will be much tougher than normal hardware, having higher heat tolerances and being extremely difficult to scratch.

Dealers may contact Rouse-Tech immediately to place orders. The product will be available for shipment at the end of April for the smaller sizes and in early May for the larger sizes. A large stock of all hardware will be kept to insure that all dealers and flyers will be able to receive hardware in less than a week after orders are received. Rocketeers wanting new hardware with the improved rear closure coatings, contact your dealer as soon as possible to place orders in time for the flying season. For more information call (408) 268-7440 or email Tom Rouse at [email protected].

Latest posts

Back