• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Clearance sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawndart

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been in the process of clearing out a bunch of kits and stuff. Finally got a list of kits up on the website. Bunch of Quest, Custom and OOP MPC kits at what I think are good prices. If you disagree, make me an offer.

Click on the SPECIALS button on the webstore page at East Coast Rocketry.Info - https://www.eastcoast-rocketry.info

Dale Windsor

So I'm confused and I want the right catagories on EMRR....

Is LawnDart and/or Cognis OOP or not?

Nick

Confusing isn't it. <g>

LawnDart Rocketry kits are not OOP. Last year was a rough one for me and production fell to almost zero. The uprated clone kits will be gone after inventory is exhausted (per my agreement with Estes). The core kits (Nike Smoke, SLAT/s, and MIRV Gryphon) will stay in production with some modifications and new kits will be slowly making their way to market.

Cognis Aerospace kits by LawnDart Rocketry will be OOP after my inventory is gone. But I haven't heard anything from Neville, so he may still be producing kits in Australia.

More British SpaceCraft kits will be making it to market. Paul is working on a Bomarc and a Natter kit to go along with his V-2, X-15A-2 and X-15-3 Delta kits.

Back