ADV: FlisKits announces Gift Certificates!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits is proud to announce the inclusion of Gift Certificate to help round out our offerings.

With the holidays rapidly upon us and knowing that other special occations like birtdays and such abound all year round, we thought this would be a very helpful addition to compliment our line of kits and parts.

Gift certificates are in $10 increments. If you want a $20 or $30 or more, simply increase the quantity, as appropriate, on the $10 gift certificate and we will put it all together for you.

If you wish to have your gift certificate split into two or more, just provide us with the names and other pertinant information in the comments section of the shopping cart as you check out.

Now go tell your wives, friends and family that you want a FlisKits model rocket kit for the holidays and tell 'em we've made the selection easy for THEM! :)

jim

Can they be used with Fliskits vendors or just direct orders with Fliskits?

two very good questions... i will update the site to reflect them.

They can *not* be used with online orders (it would be too difficult to track expended ones) Although I will look into doing this (as I've thought about this and beleive I *do* have a way of making it work)

They can only be used direct at FlisKits (as we have no vendor agreement concerning these certificates - though it is something that I will bring up with our retailers)

jim

Back