• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Adept DDCS2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket86

Reaction score
Dual Deploy Controller with onboard A23/23A battery. Adept doesn't make them any more. Anyone have one they are willing to part with? I have upcoming winter projects that could use one. Thanks.
Adept DDCS2.jpg

Adept22.JPG AdeptALTS25fnt.JPG AdeptALTSback1999.JPG Would a ALTS 25 work? I have one that's like brand new. 2 flights on it.
I also have an Adept 22, never flown only mounted to sled.

Last edited:
JD, I will take the alts25 if Mr Rocket86 isnt interested. To Rocket86, I think I have an ALTS2 if you want. I think its the same,it just records altitude.

JD, I will take the alts25 if Mr Rocket86 isnt interested. To Rocket86, I think I have an ALTS2 if you want. I think its the same,it just records altitude.
Sorry Jim, someone has already beaten you to it. But if for some reason that falls through... you're # 3 in line. I still haven't heard from the creator of this thread.

Bump. Season is in full swing now. Anyone find one they don't need?

Back