• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Additive Aerospace altimeter sleds

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket86

Reaction score
Selling some new, unused altimeter sleds. These are nicely made and fairly universal for non-MW electronics. These are 3-4 years old, so probably the PLA versions. I do not know and don't guarantee that these are otherwise identical to the current models so check the pictures for suitability for your needs. All original hardware is included.

98mm smart sled. The current version has provisions for screw switches on the sides, this one does not. Screw switch adapters are available. If I still have some I'll include them as well.
IMG_2792.JPGIMG_2851.JPG

76mm smart sled. Appears to be the same as current model, but see disclaimer above.

IMG_2846.JPGIMG_2847.JPG

38mm smart sled battery holder. Holds 9V or some LiPo's. (Battery not included)

IMG_2849.JPGIMG_2850.JPG

Together these retail for about 65 + shipping, I'd like to sell as a package deal for $50 shipped to CONUS.

Back