Quantcast

A wall of Fliskits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

jetra2

Reaction score
I thought you all might like to see this. I know it probably doesn't compare to Carl's or Randy's wall of Fliskits, but it is a start! It looks pretty darn cool, if I do say so myself!

Jason

jflis

Reaction score
9 of 19, yer gettin' there... :D :D :D

looks great! Now if I can just find the time to get some customer pix on *our* site... sheesh! LOL

rabidsheeep

Reaction score
for my next reward for being such a genius in school im gettin all fliskits stuff... for that, i will even almost try and pay attention to my math teacher...

eugenefl

Reaction score
Jason, GREAT collection! That's awesome! I'm looking forward to adding more FlisKits to my collection. I also look forward to a group shot of all my FlisKits rockets. What a fine collection! BTW, you need to get a Nomad! ;)

jetra2

Reaction score
Thanks - I thought ya'll would like that!

Eugene,

I prefer SSTO, or Single-Stage To Orbit. In other words....<insert evil grin here> CLUSTERS!!! :D :D :D

Jason

jflis

Reaction score
Originally posted by jetra2
Thanks - I thought ya'll would like that!

Eugene,

I prefer SSTO, or Single-Stage To Orbit. In other words....<insert evil grin here> CLUSTERS!!! :D :D :D

Jason
**THIS** from the person who just took First Place in the FlisKits DOM contest with a multi-stage design.... :p

Sheesh!

jetra2

Reaction score
Yeah, but! BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT!!! IT WAS A CLUSTERED FIRST STAGE! :D :cool: :rolleyes:

Well...let me change that. I prefer SSTO or Clustered staging. THERE...happy now?? :D :D

Jason

airforce

Reaction score
Jason,
That looks like a great start on your Fliskits colleciton. Just this morning I was thinking of hanging all my kits on the wall but then I realized that I only have a 8 by 15 wall, not near enough space.

I guess I'll just leave them all hanging in the "Fliskits Hangar":D

The neat part is, I don't even know how many kits I have, I've lost count!!!!:eek:

I do know that I have them in the closets (hangars) still in the shipping boxes, on tables, cabinets..........:confused:

I made an agreement with myself. I told myself that I would not
buy anymore kits until I can find all the ones I already own. If you recall the latest HL sale where the evil Carl tried to taunt me into buying more kits, I held out and did not stop at any of the 4 HL that always steal the mortage money!!!:cool:

eugenefl

Reaction score
Originally posted by jflis
**THIS** from the person who just took First Place in the FlisKits DOM contest with a multi-stage design.... :p

Sheesh!
Wow! Congratulations Jason! I hadn't noticed that you won the November competition. Nice work! Jim, I must admit that Jason deserves this recognition. I was present when this rocket flew and the success of this design baffled everyone present. :D Ever seen a 16 year old kid squeal like a 6 year old girl? LOL! :p :D Much hard work went into the semi-scale project.

I must also admit that Jim must get heartburn when trying to come to a decision on the DOM winners. I don't think I've seen so many creative designs before.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
Nice!! jason, looks like you are going to need a bigger wall soon!
What's that I spy in the next room on the rocket rack...Hmmm

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Well.. since my folks won't let me paint my room, I had to find something else to cover up the dirty walls in my basement bedroom ;)

You can see the following:

Peklicz Rockets

D'izzy MC
Mini MC III

SEMROC

Skyhook
Laser-X

The Squirrel Works

Red Barron

Estes

BLU-97B Cluster Bomb
Patriot
Paveway
Python 4

FlisKits

U.S.S. Grissom (#60)
TRES (#16)
Richter Recker (#99)
A.C.M.E. Spitfire (#76)
Drake (#75)
Praetor
Long Overdue (#41)

Hopefully soon you will see an Nomad and Corona added to the collection. Also, I plan to visit the hobby shop soon to buy another Oribital Transport, and one each of those new Estes Kits. I would also like an Echostar...