A Slight Dilemma

Logic

Reaction score
After doing a little bit of research for a couple of days I've realized I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I live in New York and to my knowledge there is no possibility I would be able to launch any rockets. I am very new to rocketry and was hoping to delve into model rocketry for some time. I am a current highschool sophomore dependent on parents and they've said they are not willing to go to a state that allows rocket launches. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do in regards to being able to launch model rockets? Thanks to those that reply.

Reaction score
Plenty of NAR and Tripoli sections/prefectures in NY State. Review the list below and see which one is closest to you and contact them for more information.

NY NAR sections:

NY Tripoli Prefectures:

Tripoli Western NY - contact [email protected]

Logic

Reaction score
Plenty of NAR and Tripoli sections/prefectures in NY State. Review the list below and see which one is closest to you and contact them for more information.

NY NAR sections:

NY Tripoli Prefectures:

Tripoli Western NY - contact [email protected]
Thank you so much! I will definitely check these out.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Don't forget the two in VT..
How far are they willing to drive?
  • Launch a local soccer field / sports field, like the one attached to your school
  • Contact one of the other fields, and see if anyone from your town is going (or someone passing thru). car pool with them.
  • fly off a frozen lake..