580 RockSIM's Needed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by ben
I think someone has too much time on their hands ;) /\
|

thanx, Ben

I have been doing simulations since RockSim Version 4 (almost 8 years!). Many of these files were migrated from earlier versions of the software and then checked against the fully assembled stock built model.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Here's an Empire Rockets BOMARC (with partial credit to Bruce, since I started with his Estes BOMARC file).

US Rockets Tall Tail 10 ( I thought I already submitted this).

US Rockets MR-2B (I'm almost certain I submitted this one already)

Here is the OOP Estes Farside-X. I believe that this is one that comes standard with RockSim 8.

Mark.

If you two want, send me your bundle of rkt's and I'll sort them out... as long as they have the good naming that you have been posted.

-or- through the site

-or- continue at will.

Down to 537...

Regards,
Nick

Nick,
I have my RockSim files scattered through multiple directories on two computers. I may have some hiding in directories that I haven't checked yet, but I think I have already posted just about everything I have already modelled.

My goal is to be the second-largest contributor to the EMRR RockSim library. There is no way I can keep up with Bruce, the RockSim master.

So let me know when it is in production....

BTW, even after adding a number of reviews we got down to 545....

Regards,
Nick

Back