50% off rockets at Hobby Lobby

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darian Rachal

Reaction score
I noticed on the HL website(www.hobbylobby.com), an internet coupon for 50% off all rockets; not just Estes. If they give 50% off the already marked down prices on the AT stuff, that will be quite a bargain.

Originally posted by Darian Rachal
I noticed on the HL website(www.hobbylobby.com), an internet coupon for 50% off all rockets; not just Estes. If they give 50% off the already marked down prices on the AT stuff, that will be quite a bargain.
Unfortunately, it's only on regular marked items(check the small print on the coupon). The AT stuff at our HL is clearance priced at $28 per.

50% off is still a great opportunity to stock up, I sure did.
I went to 4 diff HL, only one had Aerotech but they were marked down and the coupon didn't apply but I pick up a load of kits.
Just a few, 4 Executioners $17.50 ea, 2 E size V2 $25 ea, Saturn V $35, I don't know how many Banshees for $2.50, and about 70 other kits from the 4 stores.

Randy
ps..all closets are plum full..:D :D :D

dude if you can hook me up with some stuff and ill pay you back would that be kool

Whoa buddy, imagine what the postage would be. Send me your wish list and we'll see what we can do.

Airforce providing foreign relations.:p

I went to the local Hobby Lobby yesterday...the last day of the 1/2 price sale....they had a 30th anniversary Saturn V without a price....I took it up to the counter and asked what the price was and showed them the 1/2 price coupon. The cashier had to ask the manager what the price was. She came back and said $30 I gave her 2 $20 and she said....'thats before the half off discount'!!!!I got it for $16....I cant beleive that I got this lucky.....

Mike

Spike,

Didn't you even feel a little guilty???...just a little?:rolleyes:

sandman

Back