• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 4" Nike smoke glass nose cone. pending

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmore

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
75.00 plus shipping brand new. Will fit loc tubing. Removable bulkhead for av bay or weight. Constructed with E glass and polyester resin in Gel coat. Almost 20" long not counting the coupler.

Attachments

• 20231028_065931.jpg
    20231028_065931.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230331_163628.jpg
    20230331_163628.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh okay! You posted a photo of one flying, I assumed this item was from the photo of the one flying.

Agreed. There is the absolute bare minimum information provided and zero context.

What tubing does this match up with?????? I would imagine this is relatively important to a buyer, no?

How many layers of glass and what weight glass? What resin; epoxy, urethane, polyester? Gelcoat?? What's the weight? What's the bulk plate and t-nuts for?? Another pic of said bulk plate flipped over might also be helpful.

Agreed. There is the absolute bare minimum information provided and zero context.

What tubing does this match up with?????? I would imagine this is relatively important to a buyer, no?

How many layers of glass and what weight glass? What resin; epoxy, urethane, polyester? Gelcoat?? What's the weight? What's the bulk plate and t-nuts for?? Another pic of said bulk plate flipped over might also be helpful.
Yep, yep, yep, & yep.
Maybe it’s just the way the picture was taken but it also seems very short for a smoke cone, what is the overall length ?

Yep, yep, yep, & yep.
Maybe it’s just the way the picture was taken but it also seems very short for a smoke cone, what is the overall length ?

I thought the same thing but I think its the angle that the picture was taken at.

One might want to take a picture of a NC like this standing up and at a little distance to remove perspective so that the NC looks correct to potential buyers. A length would be even better. A close up of the transition would also be nice.

It's 3 layers of E glass and poly with gel coat finish. cone is almost 20" long.

Attachments

• 20230314_194434.jpg
    20230314_194434.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Has a removable bulkhead for av bay or to add nose weight. Will fit loc tubing.

Attachments

• 20230324_163254.jpg
    20230324_163254.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 0
It's 3 layers of E glass and poly with gel coat finish. cone is almost 20" long.
You're missing about 4-5" of length for it to be properly sized for 4" tubing. The Estes Pro Series nose is 18" long and that's a 3" tubing, just fyi. A 4" Nike Smoke nose would be about 24-25" long

Back