• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 5.5" Nike Smoke Nose Cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
I just took delivery of a Composite Warehouse 5.5" Nike customized to my specs. I'll be using the 5.5" Nike bottom as a booster for a two-stage next year.

Since I'm using the bulk of the kit as the bottom of a two stage, the beautiful pure filament wound 5.5" Nike Smoke Nose Cone, coupler, switch band, and decals are for sale. The cone looks fantastic, coupler fits perfect, composite Nike Smoke style tip (not metal).

Asking $160.00 cash and carry, hoping to sell locally before I consider shipping. Airfest delivery available, please reach out if interested. I forgot to take a pic or two before leaving the house this morning, will add those as soon as I am able.

Best,

Bump.... nearing last call for Airfest delivery.

I'll be able to ship this after labor day also, FYI. Thinking 20 bucks to ship, my cost only, nothing more.

Back