• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 4” punisher for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
Yep. I have a prebuilt punisher i just wanna get rid of. I love the rocket, but i’m not gonna fly it any time soon. It’s already painted (white) and has a stock coupler with a switch band epoxied on. I recommend using you own 4” e-bay to put in it. There’s lots of holes drilled in the coupler but its still functional. I got this in my early days of HPR rocketry and i look back now at what things i could’ve done a lot better on. It’s a solid booster and will fly great. It’s just taking up space.

So everything that’s included:

Booster (white)
wildman nose cone of course (white)
coupler w/ switchband (NO AV BAY LDS INCLUDED)
Aero pack standard retainer
1515 rail buttons
-
That’s it. For recovery attachment, you must have a threaded fwd closure to screw in a forged eye bold of some kind. Just a heads up. I wouldn’t recommend flying anything stronger than a 100% K motor. Just be careful. It’ll take a hefty motor but like i said, it’s from my early days. So just be weary.
Message me for pictures or more details etc.
I’m asking $275 plus shipping and it’s yours.

William

Yep. I have a prebuilt punisher i just wanna get rid of. I love the rocket, but i’m not gonna fly it any time soon. It’s already painted (white) and has a stock coupler with a switch band epoxied on. I recommend using you own 4” e-bay to put in it. There’s lots of holes drilled in the coupler but its still functional. I got this in my early days of HPR rocketry and i look back now at what things i could’ve done a lot better on. It’s a solid booster and will fly great. It’s just taking up space.

So everything that’s included:

Booster (white)
wildman nose cone of course (white)
coupler w/ switchband (NO AV BAY LDS INCLUDED)
Aero pack standard retainer
1515 rail buttons
-
That’s it. For recovery attachment, you must have a threaded fwd closure to screw in a forged eye bold of some kind. Just a heads up. I wouldn’t recommend flying anything stronger than a 100% K motor. Just be careful. It’ll take a hefty motor but like i said, it’s from my early days. So just be weary.
Message me for pictures or more details etc.
I’m asking $275 plus shipping and it’s yours.

William
Pictures will help. Where are you located?

Attachments

• FD8167B3-9513-4636-888B-77E43E274D75.jpeg
    FD8167B3-9513-4636-888B-77E43E274D75.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 9D4E7C6E-69EE-40EB-A1F1-34AB30C14A44.jpeg
    9D4E7C6E-69EE-40EB-A1F1-34AB30C14A44.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 1226B04E-B16C-425E-A9B4-6C0DB5BBB1C5.jpeg
    1226B04E-B16C-425E-A9B4-6C0DB5BBB1C5.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 3
Back