• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3D Printed Eggfinder LCD Case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle,

I received my case yesterday in excellent condition. Put it together today in about 20 minutes, and it looks great. Thanks!

Don

Eggfinder RX Module.jpg

Kyle,
I received my case yesterday and it looks great. I will send pics when finished.
Bob

I am glad you got it! Let me know if you need anything.

Kyle,

I received my case yesterday in excellent condition. Put it together today in about 20 minutes, and it looks great. Thanks!

Don

View attachment 275199

It looks great! Please let me know if you need anything. I am here to help.

They look very nice.

Thank you. I am printing more as I type, to print 9 cases take about 60 hours of printing. With my other customers I charge $30 an hour for printing so you really are getting a bargain.

If you are interested please subscribe as I expect to be selling more soon.

Received mine. This is very much a quality product. Thanks!

I would be interested in black FYI.

The next batch will have the same 3 red, blue and yellow.

If all of them or the majority sell I may print a small batch in black. I just don't want to be sitting on inventory with no one buying them.

The next batch will have the same 3 red, blue and yellow.

If all of them or the majority sell I may print a small batch in black. I just don't want to be sitting on inventory with no one buying them.

I call Dibs on a red one! I'd be happy to pay well in advance.

When you print them, I will buy anything but white and green.

I'll take a yellow one please

My first choice would be red, second yellow, then obviously blue if that is all you have available. I'll send payment as soon as your ready. Thanks for your great work!

Put me down for a yellow, second choice is red please.

I would like to buy a red one.

Sorry for any confusion but at this time I am still printing the second batch so I do not have any for sale at this moment. I did receive my new spool of filament and will begin printing tomorrow so I should have everything available by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

Updated:

All the units have been printed and ready for shipping. I have sent PM's to everyone who was initially interested in a unit from batch two.

After I get PM's/Payments I can update on what colors are available. The next shipment will be mailed on Wednesday Morning VIA USPS first class.

Finally, I had to raise the price of shipping to $3.00.

Last edited:
Payment sent (red one). Thanks.

I believe I have received payments from the 7 people that were interested. Later tonight I will post what colors are available.

Last edited:
I Apologize for the double post.

At this time, I have the following available:

1 Blue Case
1 Yellow Case.

If you are interested please send me a PM stating what color you would like.

Last edited:
Maybe I should have you ship my case to Connor McGrath for component assembly ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back