• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38mm motor tubing.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I just thought I'd check to see if anyone has any pieces left over from one thing or another. I need a 14 inch piece, if you have one let me know! I'd prefer phenolic tubing.

Last edited:
I may have that much somewhere if ya don't mind paper...Gimme a day to go through my rocket room...And shoot me a PM to remind me...I am a Computer Tech and get kinda lost in work and this place...;)

Mike

I may have that much somewhere if ya don't mind paper...Gimme a day to go through my rocket room...And shoot me a PM to remind me...I am a Computer Tech and get kinda lost in work and this place...;)

Mike
Hmm, I don't really know if paper will work. I was leaning more towards phenolic tubing.

May have that too...Gimme a day or two....I have to go through it all anyways....;)

Mike

sounds good mike. If the paper tubes are loc then I will take those. I've head good things about LOC tubes as well.

I saw the word paper and didn't remember that LOC tubes are one in the same.

sounds good mike. If the paper tubes are loc then I will take those. I've head good things about LOC tubes as well.

I saw the word paper and didn't remember that LOC tubes are one in the same.

Technically loc tubes are High density kraft paper

In a month or so, I may have about 18" of 38mm fiberglass tubing scrap, I think I will follow through on the "Tank Ammo" I will order the 24" Chute from skyangle this weekend.

Anyway, if in a few months you need 38mm fiberglass tube let me know ;)

UPscalar, I've got a 17" section 38mm LOC motor mount tubing that I can ship to you. If you you need it to be 14" I can cut it down.

Send a PM with shipping address and I'll mail it off to ya. Just be sure to keep a Pay Forward It Mentality and send an extra rocket part you might have to someone who needs it in the future.

Scott

Back